Everybody needs an editor. That is why Bonnee Crawford Editing aims to provide professional editing services at an affordable price.
Whether you are handing out resumes or writing a novel, asking a professional to ensure your writing is well structured and error free will help you stand out.
Bonnee Crawford Editing provides content editing, copy editing, and proofreading services for a range of writing forms and styles, including:
- Professional documents: resumes, cover letters, applications
- Business writing: web content, copywriting, reports
- Creative writing: fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry
- Personal writing: memoir, blog content
- Journalistic writing: articles, reviews, opinion pieces, interviews
This is not a definitive list. Other forms of writing may be able to receive these services.
Pricing depends on the length of the piece and the type of editing required. Here is a general overview of pricing:
- Content Editing: $0.04 per word
- Copy Editing: $0.02 per word
- Proofreading: $0.01 per word
For information about the different types of editing, see the about page. Prices may be subject to change without notice.
Bonnee Crawford Editing offers discounts to all student or concession card holders. Discounts are also available for clients working on a long-form piece of writing exceeding 10,000 words.
- Student or concession: 10%
- Long-form: 15%
The student or concession discount and the long-form discount are available together if the author satisfies all requirements. Discounts may be subject to change without notice.
Get a quote
Interested in these services? Visit the contact page for a quote.